Artificial intelligence text generators are changing the way we write. Enter a few words, click generate, and it’s done. No more writer’s block or blank documents!
The hard part? There are tons of AI text generators, and it’s tough to choose the one that meets your goals.
We tested and ranked the best AI text generators, so you don’t have to. Read on and find out which AI writing tool suits your personal writing or content marketing needs.
Chop down hours of writing using Jasper—our top recommendation for overall AI text generation. Marketers, business owners, or casual writers will love this AI tool’s long and short-form writing assistance.
Jasper uses OpenAI’s Generative Pre-Trained Transformer 3 (GPT-3) AI model—the latest AI language model. To ensure that content is always of the highest quality, AI combines natural language and machine learning systems to create a new text. Jasper is extremely user-friendly, so there’s only a short learning curve for people who haven’t tried an AI text generator.
There are over 50 AI use cases to choose from, so you’ll never run out of ideas again for your social media or blog posts. We also like how Jasper can help with product descriptions, story creations, or making complex pieces into a more digestible explanation.
Since Jasper supports 25+ languages, anyone who works for global businesses can write and communicate better with their clients, partners, or teams.
- 50+ types of content templates
- 20,000 words per month, scalable plan available
- Supports 25+ languages
- Grammarly Basic included
- Includes Surfer SEO
- Copyscape for plagiarism checker
- Collaborative editing
- Create projects and folders to keep your team organized
- Starter ($29 per month) – Small groups will benefit from this plan because it allows up to 5 users. This plan offers 35,000 words per month.
- Boss Mode ($59 per month) – Growing marketing teams and bloggers will like all the options and tools available for this plan. This is the plan that we subscribe to and it allows us to use 100,000 words per month. In fact, we used it to write this blog post.
- Business (Custom plan) – If you want to build a custom plan and flexible billing options, you can get a quote at Jasper AI.
Jasper’s performance was the fastest and most accurate when we tested the AI text generator software on this list. This AI tool helps you create human-sounding content as quickly as possible. Jasper achieves this by using machine learning models and big data analysis.
Overall, we can say that Jasper is a reliable writing companion for eBooks, books, blogs, articles, pillar pages, and other long-form content. You can also use it to quickly generate social media headlines.
Who understands content better than digital marketers?
Bramework, also powered using the excellent GPT-3 neural model, is made by digital marketers and bloggers.
Bramework has a user-friendly and intuitive design, so anyone from your team can navigate through it seamlessly. The tool is mainly designed for bloggers, writers, agencies, and business owners who need quality content.
Bramework has Semrush integration, a leading online marketing tool, which can be used to help increase website traffic, improve SEO rankings, and attract a larger audience.
- AI content generator
- Plagiarism checker
- Royalty-free stock images finder
- WordPress integration
- AI summarizer
- AI rewriter
- Auto image alt text
- Keyword recommendation, trends, and ranking tool
- Basic ($19/month) – Ideal for writers who are just starting since it allows access to 10,000 AI-generated words per month.
- Starter ($49/month) – If you have a colleague or a small team, this plan allows two users to use up to 40,000 words per month.
- Professional ($99/month) – An excellent deal for medium-sized teams or writers who need to produce a lot of content. You can use up to 100,000 AI-generated words for this plan monthly.
- Agency ($299/month) – This tier allows unlimited AI-generated words per month. Ideal for businesses or marketing teams that need high-volume content monthly.
Freelance digital marketers and marketing agencies can now churn out content faster with Bramework. Similar to Jasper, it creates human-sounding content based on a natural language algorithm. Whether you’re looking to write blogs or social media campaigns, this tool can bring your thoughts to life.
Bramework has fewer tools than Jasper. It currently has 20 tools, while Jasper can assist your writing needs using over 50 tools. On the other hand, Bramework has an integrated royalty-free image finder, which makes it easier to create blog posts without leaving the software.
Use Rytr to write conversational long or short-form content. Select from up to 20 tones to create a piece that reflects the emotion you need from your content. Rytr can do this because it applies natural language processing (NLP) technology. It allows a machine learning tool to process data in human language.
Choose from 40+ use cases from Rytr to create all content types while spending only a few minutes on the platform. AI templates for blog ideation, business idea pitch, cover letter, search ads, and interview questions make writing easy in just a few clicks.
- 30+ languages
- Up to unlimited characters per month
- 40+ templates for content
- 20+ tones
- Built-in plagiarism checker
- Dedicated account manager
- Basic: Free – Offers 10k+ words per month, access to 40+ use-cases, plagiarism checker, and more.
- Saver ($9/month) – Includes all the free trial features, plus you can create your customized templates.
- Unlimited ($29/month) – Contains all the features, a dedicated account manager, and priority email or chat support.
Rytr is an excellent AI text generator for those who want value for money. Pricing-wise, this solid AI tool is cheaper compared to Jasper and Bramework. The lower price means that Rytr lacks the same level of features, but it is a great choice for a starter AI writing tool.
Enjoy the free plan that includes extensive access to their AI writing tools. Multilingual writers will like that it has 30+ languages available. Lastly, the 10K+ words per month is a generous offer for their free AI text generator.
Create plagiarism-free content with WordHero. The AI text generator lets you quickly form new content in 108 languages.
Enter your data and let the AI do the rest. WordHero also has other features like their keyword assistant to help you find keywords and write search engine-optimized posts.
WordHero uses proprietary AI technology and a GPT-3 autoregressive language model with 175 billion parameters.
- Write in 108 languages
- Long-form editor
- Create email and subject lines
- Blog headline, intro, and outline generator
- SEO Keyword assistant
- 24/7 priority support
Generate unlimited content and access all the writing tools for both plans.
- Annual plan ($349 yearly or $29/month)
- Monthly plan ($49/month)
WordHero is focused on improving your writing. It helps you find the right words, suggesting synonyms as you write. WordHero’s AI can also help you with keyword research and search engine optimization. However, its SEO capabilities are lacking compared to Jasper’s Surfer SEO integration.
AI text generators aren’t just for professional writers. Anyone who wants to improve any text can use them. That’s what Copy AI does with its platform.
Text generation using Copy AI helps with ideation for blogs, websites, social media, emails, resignation letters, job descriptions, business plans, marketing plans, or even thank you notes. The comprehensive list of templates allows you to write without spending hours staring at a blank document.
Setting up an online store? Let your consumers know more about your offer! Copy.AI’s product description generator is a reliable tool for churning out detailed copy. Like Jasper and others on this list, Copy AI also utilizes the GPT-3 language model to help you write in a natural human tone.
- 100+ templates for content and business
- Renewable free monthly word credits
- Unlimited projects
- 90+ copywriting tools
- Up to 5 user seats
- Blog Wizard tool for a quick first draft
- Free – Includes a 7-day free trial of the Pro Plan, one user, and up to 2,000 words.
- Pro ($49 per month) – The Pro plan includes access for 5 users to write 300,000 words per month. It also supports 25+ languages and the blog wizard tool, which isn’t included in the free plan.
Copy.AI is a marketer’s Swiss army knife thanks to its 100+ copywriting templates.
Extract ideas from this AI text generator to produce conversational marketing and sales content. With Copy.AI, you can quickly launch your marketing campaigns and improve your domain authority as a marketer or a business owner. At the same time, if you are not a business owner and just want help with everyday writing needs, you can use Copy.AI’s free plan to achieve that.
Take note that Copy.AI doesn’t have SEO tools yet. It’ll be harder for you to reach domain authority if you rely on it alone. Meanwhile, Jasper AI integrates a robust third-party SEO tool and Grammarly to polish your content.
Extend your creativity with the help of Shortly AI. Start your content creation for blogs, stories, and social media or video scripting with no word limit.
This AI text generator also operates using the GPT-3 by Open AI. It helps you create written output quickly by asking you for input data, so it can generate the text related to what you’re looking for. You can also input the writing style you prefer.
- Create blogs, stories, and other content
- Post social media content
- No word limit
- Video scriptwriting
Annual and monthly plans contain the same features. Use powerful commands to combat writer’s block.
- Free trial available
- $65/month if paid annually
- $79/month if paid monthly
Shortly.AI offers a minimalistic user interface for content creation. This AI text generator offers a decent amount of features, but you won’t be bombarded with tons of template lists. We think it’s ideal for writers who focus on one type of content like a blog post. It is one of the few that offers video scriptwriting assistance.
Write copy faster with Copysmith. This all-in-one AI text generator uses OpenAI GPT-3 language model for developing content for eCommerce or enterprises.
The platform has an easy-to-use interface so anyone can start writing quality copy in just a few seconds. With this tool, you can improve your online presence. This AI text generator includes product descriptions, bulk content creation, team collaboration, and more.
You also don’t have to do search engine optimization research because Copysmith has built-in tools to optimize your content for conversion.
- Bulk product description generation
- Campaign builder
- Team collaboration
- Integrations with Shopify, Frase, Google Ads, and WordPress
- Starter ($19 per month) – Great for hobbyists and casual bloggers.
- Professional ($59 per month) – Ideal for small teams that need assistance to create captivating content.
- Enterprises (custom) – Suitable for businesses that want to take content to the next level. Get a quote at their website.
Copysmith supports up to 100 languages which are a lot more than Jasper AI. It’s also a convenient choice if you focus on short copywriting tasks for Facebook ads and emails.
Copysmith is ideal for eCommerce companies that need a bulk copy. If you’re looking for an editorial AI text generator, Jasper is the better choice since it supports creative story templates.
Writesonic is another GPT-3 AI writing software. It’s a versatile machine and perfect for new AI text generator users.
We think Writesonic works best as a short-form content copywriter. Simplify content creation for business, marketing, and online stores with this language software. Use it for blog intros, ads, product descriptions, and more. You can also use it for text summarization if your content is too wordy.
- Website content
- Long-form writing assistant
- Content paraphraser and summarizer
- Sentence expander
- Facebook ads
- AI Article intros
- Quora answers
- Product description and landing page
- Free Version – Free trial version that gets free words credited monthly.
- Short Form ($10 per month) – Ideal for those who focus on Facebook ads, product descriptions, and other short content.
- Long Form ($13 per month) – Useful for bloggers, ebook writers, and other long-form content writers.
Using Writesonic for creating consistent content can help you reach more audiences in the future. For example, you can use this to write bulk product descriptions or landing pages to showcase your offer to your target market.
Artificial intelligence text generators automate the writing process while maintaining a natural, human language style. These text generators use a neural network. This AI technique enables computers to process data similarly to how the human brain does.
This advanced machine learning and predictive language model analyzes and comprehends thousands of data points to create human-sounding sentences and text.
With deep learning, artificial intelligence can now create blogs, videos, and other types of content that look natural to the readers. It still requires minimal editing at times, but most AI tools can retain the correct syntax, semantics, and other linguistic features of human languages.
AI text generators use an advanced neural network language model to help you start text generation.
Once you input data, the AI machine can comprehend your subject, and it will build topics using machine learning algorithms. This is where the word predictions come from.
Next, the AI analyzes thousands of data and does text mining based on the classification of your topic and finds the best match for it. The AI will also use tools like plagiarism and grammar checkers when generating sentences.
AI text generators use natural language processing (NLP) and natural language generation (NLG) to create human-sounding text. NLP focuses on converting unstructured language data into structured data to create relevant responses while NLG is what enables computers to write or text generation.
AI text generators use language modeling in natural language processing or NLP. This is crucial in understanding and extracting information from qualitative data by applying machine learning algorithms.
Language modeling is created to comprehend the probability of patterns or sequences in words and languages. It evaluates the text datasets to provide word prediction.
Language models may include the following:
- Semantic analysis – Helps to analyze emotions and behaviors
- Machine translation – Translation of one language to another
- Speech to text – Processing audio into text
- Parse – Analysis of data and sentences that follow the grammar and syntax rules
GPT-3 AI by OpenAI is an AI model that performs various natural language tasks and Codex. Each AI text generator platform can have a tailored GPT-3 via OpenAI’s API.
You can look at the language model it uses. The latest one is the GPT-3 AI model by OpenAI. Lucky for you, all of the AI text generator on this list is powered by the latest model.
You can also judge the AI text generator based on its interface, output content quality, templates, and pricing. This list has free and paid options so try them out before buying the product.
Kickstart your writing journey using any of the best AI text generators on this list.
No need to spend hours racking your brain for inspiration or ideas. Improve the readability of your text and write almost anything! With the help of deep learning models, AI can assist you to create professional-sounding responses or content from scratch.
We hope you found the best AI text generator for your personal or business use. AI continues to improve over the years and as bloggers, we’re excited to see where it’s heading.
Featured Image Credit: Pexels & Canva.